As my blog is in it’s very very early stages (I think I am in week 2 of blogging), it might be fun for you to get to know me a bit better. So, here it goes, 10 random facts about me:
1. I am originally from Lithuania but have lived in the UK for almost 10 years.
2. I am a chartered accountant.
3. When I am sad, I watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone.
4. If Harry Potter does not do the trick, I put on Relentlessly Red by Mac, which is my favorite lipstick.
5. My first designer hand bag was Chloe’s Padlock bag.
6. I have always wanted to see the northern lights and went to Iceland last year to do so. It was cloudy the whole time and I saw nothing.
7. I am addicted to Serial podcasts. Did Adnan do it? Didn’t he? Why would Jay lie?
8. My favourite TV show at the moment is ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’.
9. Peonies are my favorite flowers.
10. McDonald’s applie pie is still one of my favorite desserts ever.