So this morning I woke up dying to see some animals. The weather in London is still rubbish so London Zoo was out of question and it would have been a five hour of wait for the aquarium (damn you Bank Holiday weekend!) so we ended up going to Soho instead. Not to see animals, obviously, just grab some lunch and dessert.
So there was a bit of a blog hiatus this week as I struggled to combine my day work and blogging but I expect that the posts will go back to normal in the coming weeks.
Anyhow, I am very excited about this post as it’s a first in my ‘5 out 1 in’ series. If you didn’t read my introductory post, the idea is that in the coming months, I am trying to use up as many products as possible (to declutter my already cluttered teeny home).
I have been working my way through a number of products over the last couple of weeks and wanted to share the first ‘victims’.
Faux, to be precise. But yes, unfortunately it is still cold enough in London to wear one of my favorite jackets. I wore this outfit to a date in Brixton on Sunday. It had a nice casual vibe (teamed with my obscenely loud New Balances) and I really enjoyed wearing it. I do think the fur jacket pulled the outfit together and added extra oompf. What do you think?
As my blog is in it’s very very early stages (I think I am in week 2 of blogging), it might be fun for you to get to know me a bit better. So, here it goes, 10 random facts about me:
1. I am originally from Lithuania but have lived in the UK for almost 10 years.
2. I am a chartered accountant.
3. When I am sad, I watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone.
4. If Harry Potter does not do the trick, I put on Relentlessly Red by Mac, which is my favorite lipstick.
5. My first designer hand bag was Chloe’s Padlock bag.
6. I have always wanted to see the northern lights and went to Iceland last year to do so. It was cloudy the whole time and I saw nothing.
7. I am addicted to Serial podcasts. Did Adnan do it? Didn’t he? Why would Jay lie?
8. My favourite TV show at the moment is ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’.
9. Peonies are my favorite flowers.
10. McDonald’s applie pie is still one of my favorite desserts ever.